[Spellyans] 'up, upwards'

ajtrim at msn.com ajtrim at msn.com
Thu Jan 22 20:04:23 GMT 2009

For what it is worth, I would allow :

in bàn (where pre-occlusion is not written)
in badn (where pre-occlusion is written)

I would prefer yn to be an option for in.

Unless you are aiming to be all inclusive, I would not bother with the forms with m.
They appear to me to be degenerative forms where the m has arisen from the combination nb.
I actually say "imbuilt" for inbuilt and "im-between" for in-between. I haven't dropped the b yet though!

If you do allow in màn, should you also include in madn?

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim