[Spellyans] Lhuyd's Cornish

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Wed Jul 15 10:35:19 IST 2009

A gowetha wheg -oll,

Spellyans / Kernowak communications have resumed today after some weeks' break in reception.

I am very grateful for this.

Meur ras dheugh-why-oll - an Ken ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX