[Spellyans] Normalization of words in -ak and -ek

Eddie Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 3 23:05:26 IST 2009

On 3 Efn 2009, at 21:12, Michael Everson wrote:

> On balance I suggest the following normalization:
>
> KS -ak, -ogyon, -ogeth, -egy, -ogyl, -oges, -ogesow,

A more balanced suggestion would be
KS -ek
as that is used by 3 out of the 4 varieties of RC. To accommodate
those who prefer LC forms, this could be expanded to:
KS -ek (MC form
KS -ak (LC form)

And the economical thing about this MC/LC alternation is that there'd
be no call for yet another diacritic!

Eddie Foirbeis Climo
Dres ethom akennow byner re bons lyeshes
Accenti non multiplicandi praeter necessitatem