[Spellyans] Normalization of words in -ak and -ek

Owen Cook owen.e.cook at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 00:26:53 IST 2009

I think Michael's suggestion here is a good one. Final -ak that
alternates with -og- is an easy rule to remember, while -ek
alternating with -eg- is a no brainer. There may be edge cases that
are hard to classify, but the principle seems good to me. And the fact
is that none of the other varieties have seriously grappled with this
particular question.

Ol an gwelha,
~~Owen