[Spellyans] Translating the Bible into Cornish

Ken MacKinnon kenmackinnon at enterprise.net
Mon Mar 9 10:30:14 GMT 2009

A Nicholas ker,

I have tried to access the internet address for your paper on tranaslation.  However without success.  If this contains a copy of your paper and this is in readily transmissible form as an e-mail attachment I would very much like to read it.

gans gweytyans - an Ken ken

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon,
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,