[Spellyans] 'flood'

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Wed Mar 11 17:06:57 GMT 2009

Following entries are now in my dictionary:

lew [lEU] (m.), lewes ["lEUw at s] (pl.), lion.

lew; see lyw.

liv [li:v] (f.), livyow ["lIvjOU] (pl.), file (tool), rasp, scraper.

liv [li:v], lyw [lIU] (m.), livow ["lIvOU] (pl.), flood, deluge, inundation,
spate, torrent.

liv [li:v], li' [li:] (f.), livyow ["lIvjOU] (pl.), luncheon, lunch.

liw [lIU] (m.), liwyow ["lIUjOU] (pl.), colour, hue, tint, dye, paint,
pigment, complexion; liw bual [lIU "by:@l] (m.), buff (colour).

lyw [lIU], lew [lEU] (m.), lewyow ["lEUjOU] (pl.), rudder, helm, tiller.

lyw; see liv.

PS: The publishable version of the dictionary will have entry numbers for
the homonyms, but I will only add these at the very last possible moments. I
am currently making too many changes to add these numbers just yet.