[Spellyans] Multiple adjectives after feminine nouns

Craig Weatherhill weatherhill at freenet.co.uk
Tue Mar 17 11:07:40 GMT 2009

Oh, well, my source back then wasn't that accurate, as there are three
attestations.  I think, though, that learners and especially children,
will need to be taught the simpler construction (i.e. mar plek)
first.  This seems to be by far the most widely used way of saying
'please' and, to be honest, I don't think I've ever heard anyone use
'Me a'th pys'.  Having two ways of saying 'please' does give us
variety, though.

Dan, is 'Me a'th pys' included in your dictionary?

Craig