[Spellyans] IANA language code for SWF Cornish

Christian Semmens christian.semmens at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 08:41:08 GMT 2009

Hi Steve,

The tagging was done by Michael Everson (on this list). If you search the
list archive you can find the notification in an email dated 05/10/2008
Currently there is no registered code for KS, as Michael intended to wait
until the final specification for KS was published. As far as I am aware
there is no tag set for the SWF.

Regards,

Christian