[Spellyans] Introducing myself

Christian Semmens christian.semmens at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 08:49:43 GMT 2009

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the list. I'm very pleased to hear from you! I am a great
supporter of Free/Open Source software myself (I run the server support team
for a large UK university) and use much of it myself. Our set-up is largely
SuSE clusters because of the Novell link, but I have used many distributions
including Red Hat, Fedora, Ubuntu, Gentoo, etc.... This is great opportunity
and I look forward to being able to help out with this endeavour! It is
something I have wanted to do for a long time!

Regards,

Christian