[Spellyans] Abbreviating Ordinal Numbers

nicholas williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 14:38:36 GMT 2009

The two are not comparable. There is no other word for 'music'; there
is, however, a traditional word for 'second' and it is not nessa.
The disputes about orthography have distracted attention from the
spurious nature of much of the Nancean legacy.
Expressions like yn kever + noun for 'about, concerning', cola 'to
lend', enep 'face', avon 'river', dos ha bos 'become' etc. Now, when
there is something of
a new start, is the time to get rid of all these doubtful items.

Nicholas