[Spellyans] Abbreviating Ordinal Numbers

ajtrim at msn.com ajtrim at msn.com
Wed Mar 25 17:31:14 GMT 2009

No, in English, I would say the first year, the second year...and then the third, fourth and subsequent years, if necessary.
However, I may talk about the first year, then the next year, then the next year, then the next year (as many times as is necessary), then the final year.

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim