[Spellyans] An Abecedary Kernowek

ajtrim at msn.com ajtrim at msn.com
Mon Mar 30 10:50:54 IST 2009

Craig,

Apparently, there is no evidence of pre-occlusion in the names of M & N. I
asked for it to be considered for KS. It looks as though it has been
rejected. I'm fine with that.
If evidence were to appear, we would need two versions, as you say.

The SWF often writes mm and nn where no pre-occlusion takes place. That is
one of the "problems" with the SWF that KS is designed to "fix". If the SWF
were satisfactory, we wouldn't need KS. Dan's SWF dictionary will record the
SWF as it has been agreed; not as we would like it to be.

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim