[Spellyans] <o> and <au>

Craig Weatherhill weatherhill at freenet.co.uk
Fri Nov 6 20:43:15 GMT 2009

One of the things I really can't accept about the SWF is its
ridiculous refusal to differentiate between <o> and <au> (which KS
does observe).  It's obvious from MAGA newsletters that the standard
of in-house translation is generally pretty low (probably Cornish-
English translation as well as English - Cornish).

I can just see it causing all sorts of problems . . .

	Matthew swore as the reckless driver forced his Volvo to mount the
vulva.  "You stupid pavement!" he bawled from the open window.

No, it simply won't do.