[Spellyans] Skeul an Tavas

Ray Chubb ray at spyrys.org
Sun Sep 20 10:05:34 IST 2009

Again, thank you Ken for your kind remarks.

I think that this praise can be accepted equally by all those who
worked on the book.

Myself, Nigel Roberts who put a lot of work in on the illustrations
and Michael and Nicholas for proof reading and Michael for type
setting.  I am very proud to be able to say that all those who worked
on it are members of Agan Tavas, this shows the broad depth of talent
that we have within the society.

Gans oll an gwella,

Ray Chubb

Portreth