[Spellyans] Cucumber

Ceri Young rcr_young at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 16 11:03:13 BST 2010

While you're at it, could you please settle the word 'cucumber' for the Welsh
language too please! ;o)

...With added brownie points if you could establish a formal Welsh translation
for summer squash (including a specific term for marrow & courgette (i.e.
a premature marrow)) & winter squash (including a specific term for 'gourde')!
;o)

Welsh translations for all these terms are in a terrible mess!

Oll an gwella
Ceri