[Spellyans] Cucumber

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Mon Aug 16 17:26:49 IST 2010

A gowetha -oll,

Arriving at gherkins reminds me of the local London Cockney name for these (especially whn pickled) of 'wallies'.   A particular large likeness of which has been erected at St Mary Axe.

bon appetit - Ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX