[Spellyans] Cornish fonts

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Fri Aug 27 10:56:23 IST 2010

A gowetha wheg,

I have often toyed with the idea of using the calligraphy of the Ordinalia
for a stylistic Cornish typeface.  I do not really have the skills or
technologies to do this.  I would very much like to use an Ordinalia
typeface for this purpose.

Over to you Michael !

- Ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX