[Spellyans] Cornish fonts

John Nash mim.oldwellstudio at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 27 14:18:53 IST 2010

Thanks Michael, Craig and Ken. I use Cornish in decorating ceramics
and occasionally in paintings, ie usually only a few words, but where
the design of the lettering is an integral part of the visual
message. To date I tend to use well known references from Insular
manuscripts or the Book of Kells and I wondered if there was a modern
interpretation or font that could be considered more 'authentically'
Cornish that could be used as additional reference.  Can you advise
me though as to where can I get a decent visual ref of the Ordinalia
manuscripts?
Oll an gwella
John