[Spellyans] Cornish fonts

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Sat Aug 28 10:57:23 IST 2010

Excellent, Michael.

Evertype is producing a distinguished book list which will gretly advance
the cause of KS

gans bub bolunjeth da - Ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX