[Spellyans] Cornish fonts

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Sat Aug 28 11:05:54 IST 2010

John, I would very much encourage you in this initiative.

Various publications of the ordinalia have incporporated this script in the
book cover.  Harry Woodhouse's The Cornish Passion Poem in Facsimile 2002
( Pub Gorseth Kernow -  but order form author, Trenoweth, Porthpean, St
Austell PL26 6 AU £16.99 + p & p £1.50)  It  has the whole thing in original
, clear version and translation.

gans pub bolunjeth da - Ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX