[Spellyans] Cornish fonts

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Sat Aug 28 11:19:36 IST 2010

Ceri et al,

many thanks for this very useful guidance.

It always jars on me when 'Celtic' i.e. early Gaelic scripts are used for Cornish.  It is ananchronistic and ectopic

I very much hope that a suitable indigenous traditional script for Cornish can be developed for decorative and language display purposes.

- Ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX