[Spellyans] Cornish fonts

John Nash mim.oldwellstudio at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 28 12:02:35 IST 2010

Thanks Ceri
My personal interest was more in the use of one-off hand drawn
lettering and calligraphy than desk top publishing, but typographic
advice to designers producing Cornish or bi-lingual printed matter is
equally interesting, and perhaps a lot more important. I looked at
the guides you attached re advice on Welsh - I'm afraid I don't know
if anything similar has been done or is in hand as far as Cornish
goes, but it is a natural development from agreeing standards in the
language itself to agreeing standards, or at least advice, as to how
the language should be treated typographically and how certain
diacritics can be achieved.
Oll an gwella
John