[Spellyans] Cornish fonts

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Mon Aug 30 10:57:29 IST 2010

Andrew and colleagues,

My earlier points on this may have been mistaken.  I have not been suggesting use of an 'Ordinalia' script for everyday Cornish use.   The point has been only for 'decorative' purposes, stylistic and language display uses, and the like - not for everyday usage.

- Ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX