[Spellyans] Cornish fonts & Road Signs

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Mon Aug 30 14:01:44 IST 2010

That's a nice typeface, Eddie. What is it? Is it free?
I like the orthography too.

It may be distinctive enough and sufficiently legible for place name signs.

It would be better than using a different colour (like the green lettering
in Ireland), and I think it would be better than a Gaelic typeface for that
purpose. If we are to have bilingual road signs, there will need to be an
instantly-obvious way to recognise the Cornish version.

By the way, do we want bilingual road signs? I assume that they would be in
SWF (Main)? I don't think that would be a good idea.
I know that road signs have not been mentioned here recently but if it
happens we ought to be interested in the way that they are spelt and
otherwise presented.

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim