[Spellyans] Cornish fonts

ewan wilson butlerdunnit at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 31 22:39:07 IST 2010

My own favourite 'everyday' font is Georgia which I think retains a slightly
'traditional' appearance that appeals to my admittedly naive and non-expert
eye and I think looks good 'clothing' Cornish!.
 The use of diacritics, etc takes a bit of getting used to. I still like a
'purer' alphabetical orthography. I also find old Morton Nance's use of
hyphens with verbal particles, etc very helpful and mourn their desuetude.

Ewan.