[Spellyans] in the future

Christian Semmens christian.semmens at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 12:22:52 GMT 2010

I would agree that alternative options should be given more visibility.

I'n termyn a dheu (the time that will come) sounds like a definite reference
to an impending future action that is unavoidable. For example such
rhetorical devices as "Judgement Day", "the fall of Capitalism", "Come the
revolution".

The alternatives seem to better convey a more ambiguous or flexible future.

Christian