[Spellyans] how to do

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Wed Dec 15 21:42:02 GMT 2010

I would suggest that the Partnership were trying to say the following. (I write it in my own experimental orthography):

<An darbaresygeth a ȝesk ȝyugh an connyk ha cusullyow rak kesweles pobel, godrehy recordyansow, gul toulennow, ....>

"The training (will) teach(s) to you the skill and procedures for the interviewing of people, the trimming of recordings, the

making of programs, ...."

<fatla dell> might also give <fatel> (stressed on the first syllable.)

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim