[Spellyans] a denewen "aside"

Owen Cook owen.e.cook at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 18:38:49 GMT 2010

Where KK actually agrees with the scribal tradition against Nance, I
really don't see any grounds for authenticists to argue the point.
We've already mooted a number of instances where Nance was mistaken,
or where he simply chose one variant where we have reason to prefer
another. I'm with Dan on this one.

Cheers,
~~Owen