[Spellyans] a denewen "aside"

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Thu Feb 11 14:35:06 GMT 2010

While <tenewen> is not the exclusive spelling, it is by far the most
frequent, and across the widest distribution of the texts. I meant the
Middle Cornish attestations of <a denewen> were all with final –en. I didn’t
mean all attestation of <tenewen> and their derivatives.

The LC attestations usually show an intrusive <r>, such as Lhuyd’s
<terneụan>, so I have added an SWF/L variant <ternewen>.

Dan