Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Thu Jul 22 17:43:17 IST 2010

Dan,

I imagine that the thesis is in the library of the University of East London.   It would be worthwhile to check this out.  Unfortunately Seamus died about 5 years or so ago - so I cannot check with him.   I was with a Celtic group in London ( London Association for Celtic Education )  at that time, which met at the Roger Casement Centre in Highgate.   Of that group the best contact would be Peter Berresford Ellis:-

Peter Berresford Ellis
E-mail Address(es):
  pd at cosmocelt.co.uk

It would be valuable to see whether Seamus's thesis is retrievable or if a copy exists anywhere else.

Seamus did the graphics for Celtic League and Carn - also for my own research effort SGRUD.  His passing was a great loss to the Celtic movement - and I very much trust that his thesis has not beeen lost in the process.

I attach the logo Seamus did for me. You may recognise the style.   I was getting him to do some further grpahic work for me when he died.

Oll an gwella - Ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX