nicholas williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 10:23:22 IST 2010

In TH <lh> and <ll> would seem to be interchangeable graphs.

Nicholas Boson writes <telhar> x 4 in Nebbaz Gerriau, but <tellar> in
JCH. For Boson <lh> and <ll> appear
to be interchangeable graphs.

The scribe of BK writes <uhella> x 2.  He writes <uhelha> x 5. For the
scribe of BK <lh> and <ll> seem to be
interchangeable.

The first chapter of Genesis by John Keigwin (?) writes <andellha Eth
o> 'and it was so' x 1; <andellha eth o> x 2 but he also writes
<andella eth o> x 1. He also writes <gwellaz troua Daa> 'saw that it
was good'  x 1, <wellhaz trova da> x 1 and <wellhaz treuah dah> x 1.
He also writes <deew a wellaz keneffra tra> 'saw everything' x 1.
<llh> and <ll> would seem to be interchangeable graphs to him.

Rowe writes <an Stearan a reeg an Gye gwellhaz en East> 'the star
which they saw in the East'. But he also writes <Perêg an Gye gwellaz
an Steran> 'when they saw the star'. For Rowe <llh> and <ll> seem to
be interchangeable.

The above are only a handful of examples. I am yet to be convinced
different sounds.

Nicholas