[Spellyans] Blejyow or Flowrys?

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Tue Jun 1 08:41:23 IST 2010

Ewan,

You might find 'Lyver Pejadow rag Kenyver Jorna' (Cornish Daily
Prayer), by Andy Phillips useful.  This has been published by Evertype
and there is also an audio CD of its contents available, which was
recorded by Andrew Climo and myself.  I'm not certain where the CDs
are available, but most likely from Ray Chubb's Spyrys a Gernow (which
stocks the book as well).

Craig

On 31 Me 2010, at 23:55, ewan wilson wrote:

> Thanks for the info!
> I'll get the Testament Noweth from Spyrys right away. I couldn't
> find it on Amazon.
> As for the Prayer Book, I'll seek out the abbreviated outline Ken so
> kindly mentions!
> Mind you, as a Presbyterian and 'Low Church' Bishop Ryle type I
> think I'll try to take the 'purged' version that the Evangelical
> Connexion- Free Church of England adhere to as the good, calvinistic
> base!!
>
> Regards,
>
> Ewan.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Everson" <everson at evertype.com