[Spellyans] Blejyow or Flowrys?

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Tue Jun 1 18:09:31 IST 2010

Yes, Ewan  - I would very much back that up.  Andy Phillips' prayerbook is
an excellent production.

Craig - did you get my email about Summercouirt?

- Ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX