[Spellyans] Blejyow or Flowrys?

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Wed Jun 2 08:24:12 IST 2010

Bridgers was a well-known bookshop in Penzance and the last Mr Bridger
had the bookshop in Chapel Street (now the Penzance Bookshop, now run
by Tim Wallace).  So, I'm afraid that Bridgers no longer exists as a
Penzance institution.

Penzance has the Public Library in Morrab Road and also the Penzance
Subscription Library in Morrab House, Morrab Gardens.  The latter is a
treasure house (its recent President was John Cornwell, better known
as John le Carre, who lives on the cliffs west of Lamorna Cove).

Craig

Craig Weatherhill