[Spellyans] An SWF glossary

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Mon Jun 7 04:42:17 IST 2010

I should add, Michael, that the sidelining of SWF/T is not simply
confined to a 60-page glossary.  It's happening all over the place.
And merely saying that: "I'm not afraid of them" isn't going to
improve the situation, or spike their guns.  If you're not afraid of
them, then you should be.  Remember 1987.

Yes, SWF/T is flawed in the ways that you've detailed.  Only by
publishing in it can we show this - detailing the flaws in footnotes
and appendices.

By the way, I don't really follow the argument that SWF caused KS to
abandon 'beis' - what the SWF decided upon was a problem that 'beis'
surely solves.

Craig

Craig Weatherhill