[Spellyans] An SWF glossary

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Mon Jun 7 08:09:13 IST 2010

We know all that, Michael - you're preaching to the converted.

Nonetheless, what I'm afraid of is that you're not seeing the big
picture.  It doesn't matter what I want to see published in SWF/T.
The fact is that, however flawed it is, we have to keep its profile up
in order for KS to inform its revision in 3 years time.  If we don't
then we - and KS - are out of the game.  I fully understand why you
don't want to publish in SWF/T:  you need to understand why we must.

You're proud of KS.  You have every right to be.  But beware of
complacency.  Pride comes before a fall and, in order to avoid that
fall, one needs to be prepared to swallow some of that pride - at
least temporarily - and do things you don't wish to do.  We need to
promote SWF/T to pave the way for KS.

Craig

Craig Weatherhill