[Spellyans] An SWF glossary

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Mon Jun 7 10:55:15 IST 2010

Works quite different from the status group.   The chair contacts members
and solicits their responses.   An active an effective procedure.

I have never been informed of this procedure and thuis wonder whether my
contributions would be welcomed.

- Ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX