[Spellyans] An SWF glossary

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Mon Jun 7 13:32:12 IST 2010

On 7 Jun 2010, at 14:20, Nige Martin wrote:

> I have produced an SWF/T glossary - Eng-Cornish and reversed as well, which I can e-mail to anyone who wants a copy.  Not huge - about 2,000 headwords

I've suggested to Craig that he not send out an editable .doc file, but rather a PDF. I'm preparing a PDF for him now.

I think Craig sent out a copy of the .doc to two people already (maybe Jan and Mina?)... on behalf of Craig, I'd ask them not to send copies of the .doc on to others.

Oll an gwella,