[Spellyans] An SWF glossary

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Mon Jun 7 17:23:02 IST 2010

Craig,

When the pdf file is ready, I would very much appreciate a copy of the
Glossary.

- Ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX