[Spellyans] An SWF glossary

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Mon Jun 7 21:47:15 IST 2010

Chris, Andrew - can you hang on for a while - Michael has just type-
set it but can't complete until he gets home from Austria.  With his
agreement (Michael?  Your thoughts please), I feel we should give it
out freely to members of the Spellyans list, but commercially
elsewhere.  MAGA can't be bothered to do this - they are gearing
everything to SWF/M, and sidelining SWF/T - and I really think we
should do something about that.

The word list does include Late Cornish variants.

Thanks for your patience.

Craig

On 7 Efn 2010, at 21:30, Christian Semmens wrote:

> I would also like a copy, please.
>
> Thanks Craig.
>
> Christian

Craig Weatherhill