[Spellyans] An SWF glossary & Unified versus SWF

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Tue Jun 8 16:55:07 IST 2010

Ray,

Very good news re your Camborne group.

Are you able provide any information on the current status of unified in Kesva exams.   Is it still possible to take these exams in unified?   I have certificates for grades one to three - and took some fourth grade exams successfully.  Is it possible for me still to complete the course?

- Ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX