[Spellyans] An SWF glossary & Unified versus SWF

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Wed Jun 9 10:27:55 IST 2010

Maybe scope for a publication of these writings in a single volume. - Ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX