[Spellyans] An SWF glossary & Unified versus SWF

Christian Semmens christian.semmens at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 21:34:26 IST 2010

Hi Eddie,

For those of us uninclined to make constant backups at home (even though as
a seasoned IT pro <lol> I should know better) there is always drop box ot
Spideroak backup. 2GB for free, more if you pay.

https://www.*dropbox*.com/
https://*spideroak*.com/

They can save your bacon for free (provided you don't have too much to save)
or you can combine them I have three different ones whch gives me 6GB.

Christian