[Spellyans] Spelling and linguistics - Yes

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Tue Jun 15 08:21:48 IST 2010

Hey - No dementure quite yet!  I found all the "hidden' letters within
6 seconds, and read the paragraph easily and at normal speed!

Maybe that why I can't tolerate Kemmyn or SWF/T.  As the blurb says -
if the initial and final letters are in their correct place, the rest
of the word comes across easily, BUT, if you replace initial <wh> with

Craig

--
Craig Weatherhill