[Spellyans] Spelling and linguistics - Yes

Chris Parkinson brynbow at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 15 10:28:20 IST 2010

I agree, Ray. Learning from books alone doesn't work. Remember school French in the bad old days! But jogging the memory with reading can be a big help and especially for a language with a fairly regular spelling system eg Welsh and Cornish. But what follow up material would go into Cornish primary schools to back up the initial aural input? And how spelt? Chris