[Spellyans] Spelling and linguistics - Yes

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Wed Jun 16 15:36:19 IST 2010

It was a shame that the SWF decisions meant that KS had to adapt and
move away from KS1.  I actually preferred KS1 - in fact, I loved it
every bit as much as you do, Dan.  The best and mot inclusive
orthography ever designed for Cornish, in my opinion.  I predicted it
would turn out to be only a whisker away from Jenner - and it WAS!  It
was brilliant.  And, yes - it wasn't far away from Tavas a Ragadazow,
either.

Craig

Craig Weatherhill