[Spellyans] Spelling and linguistics - Yes

ewan wilson butlerdunnit at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 16 22:50:47 IST 2010

Hi, Eddie!

Yup, I have looked at CSII but am still rather mystified!
This sentence presents the following problems ( for me, anyway!):-
A) Py lyw = subject
B) its complement is present participle 'ow plekya'
C) but it's a question,so should it be 'yma' ( with interrogative 'embeded' in the 'py' adjective) or interogative form
D) if interogative, is it definite or indefinite subject?!

Nyns-of sur whath!

Ewan