[Spellyans] Spelling and linguistics - Yes

kernuack at aol.com kernuack at aol.com
Thu Jun 17 08:03:40 IST 2010

There is no replacement of Tavas a Ragadazow yet. Dick Gendall promises to do somehting when he has completed his dictionary. TaR was my bible, and it is excellent, although complicated for beginners who have never learned a "foreign" language before. I therefore wrote two grammar books, one for beginners and the second for Advanced pupils,which are somewhat simpler and that is what all Modern Cornish learners have been using until now. the orthography is now somewhatout of date, as Dick has changed yet again so I imagaine it will be relegated to the shelf. However my pupils ( including Jan!) have done really well with my book. Mina