[Spellyans] Spelling and linguistics - Yes

nicholas williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 19:11:20 IST 2010

And this syntax is attested in BM:

yth eseff prest ov cresy y vos lel du 'I continually believe that he
is true God' BM 834-35
Nyns esos ov attendya  an laha del vya reys omma an genegygva a ihesus
crist war an beys hay pascyon ker 'you do not consider the law, 	that
the birth of Jesus Christ would be necessary here on earth and his
beloved passion' BM 848-852
in crist yma ov cresy 'he believes in Christ' BM 971.

Nicholas