[Spellyans] 'teacher'

nicholas williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 19:59:14 IST 2010

People can use descajor if they want. I think I shall use dyscor from
now on. After all the word has been part of revived Cornish since 1951.
Descajor is "unappealing" a. because it is phonetically unconvincing;
b. because it is clearly an invention by Lhuyd.
The word descajor is therefore like Lhuyd's *traow for taclow.

Nicholas